Sunday, July 03, 2011

Pictorial Thpbbt!

IO Moth, Automeris IO, Hoskins' barn, 7/3
Grapevine Beetle, Pelignota Punctata, behind Hoskins' barn
Hummingbirds love me.
Red Milkweed Beetle - Tetraopes tetrophthalmus, field behind my house
For you Hunger Games trilogy fans, an official picture of Katniss, also called Arrowhead, pond behind my house
Slate blue damselfly by the pond
Milkweed Leaf Beetle on my leg
Frog that laid eggs in our kiddie pool. Oops.
Bunny-beetle (see prior post) in my Holly Hocks
Lancet Clubtail Dragonfly (?) taking a nap or posing on the tall grass behind my garage
Excellent specimen of Tall Bellflower, McKinneysburg Rd
Little orangey damselfly on the baby cattails in the pond behind my house
Yet unknown white flower, late June, Richland Rd.
Above and below, Charlie build the little guy a fancy house.

Brazillian butterfly of some sort and ferny things at the Krohn's Conservatory
Zigzag Spiderwort (?), Mark Haley Rd
Abraham is in jail, but he doesn't mind.
Abraham loves Garage Toad.
Abraham participates in Operation Froggy Freedom.
Charlie participates in Operation Froggy Freedom.
Loosestrife flower of some sort.
Starry Campion (?)
Dogbane Leaf Beetle
Rainbow in the sky over Mark Haley
My neighbor's Lebollia
Garlic bloom
Funky funky garlic flowers
I'm stumped. Terrestrial Alga?
Yet unknown white flower, late June, Richland Rd.
Yet unidentified pink flower, late June, Richland Rd
Pale Jewelweed, Colvin's Bend Rd
Erect Dayflower, behind the library, Falmouth

Dear Blogger,
I hate your new jpeg up-loader. It keeps putting the pictures where I didn't tell it to. These are all out of order and I got tired of messing with them. Also, what the heck is with only letting me upload five at a time? Just saying.
Hannah P

No comments: